Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 2 - Breakfast

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. You hear that statement all the time but for most of us though, breakfast is hard to get to. You're either waking up too late or you open your fridge dead early in the morning to realize there isn't anything breakfast worthy in it! Guess that's what happened to me in this situation. Except when I didn't find anything in my fridge, I turned to my kitchen cabinets.

Mine



















Jessica's


















Yes, as you can see Jessica's smooth warm green tea sure kicks my breakfast's ass. I have terrible eating habits, which include dessert for breakfast apparently. In this challenge I salute Jessica for her healthy breakfast and awesome picture as well. Every time I see it, I just want to dunk my cookie it in and then take a sip!

No comments:

Post a Comment