Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Photo's

I think I've become like most of the people in the world today. Since I have an iPhone, or a phone with a camera, I've become obsessed with taking pictures every day if not all day everyday. My best friend Jessica seems to be in the same boat, although I think I take more pictures than she does. Her's are usually nice and make more sense, mine often are senseless but still fun.


At the beginning of March, we decided to have even more fun than we already have with our iPhone cameras. Looking online I found something called a Photo Challenge. The challenge is to take a picture everyday of whatever was on the challenge list. 31 days = 31 pictures. I wish I would have started this blog on day one, it would have been easier and more fun to have others follow along. However, when I first started this blog I wanted it to be just about writing. It's hard to write about writing, hell it's hard to just write. So I decided to do what I do best, write, and do it with pictures!

Me and my best friend Jessica!

No comments:

Post a Comment